[vc_row margin_top=”0″ margin_bottom=”0″ full_width=”” padding_left=”0″ padding_right=”0″ animation=”” type=”” bg_color=”” bg_position=”top” bg_repeat=”no-repeat” bg_cover=”false” bg_attachment=”false” padding_top=”0″ padding_bottom=”0″ enable_parallax=”” parallax_speed=”0.1″ bg_video_src_mp4=”” bg_video_src_ogv=”” bg_video_src_webm=”” bg_type=”” parallax_style=”” bg_image_new=”” layer_image=”” bg_image_repeat=”” bg_image_size=”” bg_cstm_size=”” bg_img_attach=”” parallax_sense=”” bg_image_posiiton=”” animation_direction=”” animation_repeat=”” video_url=”” video_url_2=”” u_video_url=”” video_opts=”” video_poster=”” u_start_time=”” u_stop_time=”” viewport_vdo=”” enable_controls=”” bg_override=”” disable_on_mobile_img_parallax=”” parallax_content=”” parallax_content_sense=”” fadeout_row=”” fadeout_start_effect=”” enable_overlay=”” overlay_color=”” overlay_pattern=”” overlay_pattern_opacity=”” overlay_pattern_size=”” overlay_pattern_attachment=”” multi_color_overlay=”” multi_color_overlay_opacity=”” seperator_enable=”” seperator_type=”” seperator_position=”” seperator_shape_size=”” seperator_svg_height=”” seperator_shape_background=”” seperator_shape_border=”” seperator_shape_border_color=”” seperator_shape_border_width=”” icon_type=”” icon=”” icon_size=”” icon_color=”” icon_style=”” icon_color_bg=”” icon_border_style=”” icon_color_border=”” icon_border_size=”” icon_border_radius=”” icon_border_spacing=”” icon_img=”” img_width=”” ult_hide_row=”” ult_hide_row_large_screen=”” ult_hide_row_desktop=”” ult_hide_row_tablet=”” ult_hide_row_tablet_small=”” ult_hide_row_mobile=”” ult_hide_row_mobile_large=””][vc_column width=”1/1″ animation=””][vc_column_text]Optimal Self, Inc Trademark Guidelines contain detailed information about how to refer to Biohackman’s trademarks in different scenarios. These Trademark Guidelines are designed to ensure proper legal use of the Biohackman trademarks and to prevent customer confusion that can result from improper or illegal usage.
1. Permitted Uses
- You may use the Biochackman trademarks to accurately describe or refer to Biohackman’s goods and services, provided you follow these Guidelines. For example, you may use the trademark BIOHACKMAN™ to discuss and review any nutritional, mental, or physical information and guidance provided by Biohackman. The font size of the phrases using the Biohackman trademarks should not be larger than the surrounding font, and should not appear more prominently than the name/logo of your own product or business.
- You may use the Biohackman trademarks to direct your visitors to the Biohackman homepage and products page. For this purpose, the target URL may only www.biohackman.com
2. Prohibited Uses
Company, Product, Service
- Do not use the Biohackman trademarks in a way that would mislead consumers that you or your products or services are somehow related to, endorsed by, or affiliated with Micheal Desormeaux or Biohackman. You may not place your company name, trademarks, service marks, or product names next to (or combine them with) the Biohackman trademarks.
- You may not use the Biohackman logos, artwork, trade dress, designs or any combination of these, or any trademark including these (together, the “Logos”), for any purpose without prior written consent from Biohackman.
- Domain Names, Meta tags, Hidden Text
You may not incorporate the Biohackman trademarks in and domain name, meta tag, or other hidden text in a web page without prior written authorization from Biohackman.
- Internet Advertising Keywords
- You may not use or incorporate the Biohackman trademarks in any internet advertising keyword, Ad Word, hashtag, or other term used to trigger advertising or search engine results without prior written permission from Biohackman.
- Merchandise Items
- You may not manufacture, sell, or give away merchandise items bearing any of the Biohackman trademarks without first obtaining a written license from Biohackman.
3. Required Notices
- For federally registered trademarks owned by Biohackman the ® symbol must accompany these trademarks. Biohackman should be properly identified as the owner of these federally registered marks in a footnote that reads, for example, “BIOHACKMAN is a registered trademark owned by Optimal Self, Inc.”
- For pending applications or common law trademarks owned by Biohackman, the TM must accompany these trademarks (e.g., BIOHACKMAN™)
4. Social Media Guidelines
Do not use Biohackman trademarks as any part of your social media account name, user name, page name, or as a community name.
5. General Use Guidelines
- Use capitalization consistently.
- Spell the Bulletproof trademarks correctly and do not abbreviate them, or combine or hyphenate the respective words in the Biohackman trademarks. Do not split the marks onto separate lines of copy.
- Use the Bulletproof trademarks only as adjectives modifying the generic term for the product or service and never use the Biohackman trademarks as nouns or as verbs.
- Correct example: the BIOHACKMAN® guide is a great way to get your day started.
- Incorrect examples: the biohackman guide is a great way to get your day started.
- All uses and goodwill associated with the Biohackman trademarks will inure to the benefit of Biohackman.
- Reservation of Rights
Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, Biohackman reserves the right to terminate permission to copy, reproduce, or display the Biohackman trademarks and to demand that the Biohackman trademarks cease to be used at any time, in its sole discretion. Biohackman reserves the right to object to unfair uses or misuses of its Biohackman trademarks and other violations of law, as well as uses that Biohackman in its sole discretion deems unlawful or improper, even if such use is not expressly prohibited by these Guidelines. Bulletproof reserves the right to revise these Trademark Guidelines at any time, without notice.
6. Contact Information
For any questions regarding the proper usage of the Bulletproof trademarks, the proper notices, or to seek permission to use the Bulletproof trademarks please contact Biohackman @ email@example.com[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]